Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Car Party!


I love throwing parties.  Great time for kids to play with friends, moms get to socialize, and it gives me something to plan and prepare (yes, I love to "plan"). 
The invitation we made.  I forgot to take a picture of the inside.  We asked every child to bring their favorite car.  My kids actually don't have a lot of cars and I thought it would be a good opportunity to share.  I also included car stickers in the envelope.
We used painter's tape to make the roads.
I thought I would save a couple dollars and make my own.
Used a shoebox and streamers to make our own car wash.  Kid don't need fancy.
Painted with cars.

Finished product.  Hanging on our Art Wall to dry.
Tattoos! 
Peanut butter sandwiches shaped out of trucks

Meat and cheese car sandwiches

Apple Racers

It's not a party if you don't have cupcakes!
Everyone won the race!  Trophies for party favors.


1 comment:

  1. We had a wonderful time! Thank you so much for all the work you did to make it special for the kids!!

    ReplyDelete