Saturday, June 9, 2012

Make your own Picture Puzzle

Father's Day is approaching! Today, I decided to make a picture puzzle for the greatest daddy I know!
It's SO easy!
Supplies: poster board paper, picture (I used an 8x10), scissors, pencil, Rubber Cement glue

Spread rubber cement on the back of the picture...spread it ALL over.

Place the picture on the poster board paper. Cut around the picture so it fits perfectly.

Draw small puzzle pieces on the back of the poster board.

Perfect picture puzzle!

I put the pieces in a recyclable jar with a printout that reads, "We love you to pieces!"       



 To get the printable that I created, click here.

If you decide to put the pieces in a jar, make sure you create the puzzle pieces small enough to fit.


I am excited to watch my little disciples and their wonderful daddy put the puzzle together on Father's Day. I hope everyone has a blessed Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment