Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stained Glass Cross


Luke 9:23 Jesus said to the crowd, "If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross daily, and follow me.

Supplies: Paper for the cross' border, tissue paper, Saran wrap, glue stick, and scissors

Lay out the Saran Wrap on the table, cut paper to make the cross border, glue the paper onto the saran wrap.

Spread glue with the glue stick on the Saran wrap

Tear pieces of tissue paper and stick on the glue

Tape on the window for a beautiful stained-glass window!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! My kids are going to make one for their great-grandma who is in a nursing home. Her bed is next to a window-perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that idea, Heather! That makes me wonder what we could do to make a nursing home pretty as well!

      Delete