Thursday, March 1, 2012

God is Greater than Gold

 Psalm 119:72 Your instructions are more valuable to me than millions in gold and silver.

This lesson is more for me, than my little disciples.  I am always wanting more than I need; trying to keep up with society and buy unnecessary things.  Having a reminder will help me remember what is important.  God is greater than gold.

Gold Glitter Magnets
1. I think thick magnets work better with holding papers than thin (I bought mine at Michaels).
2.  Squirt Elmer's Glue on each magnet
3. Spread the glue around with your finger to cover the top
4. Pour the glitter over the magnet and shake off the extra
Glitter is actually very easy to clean up.  Wet paper towel and all done!  Come on...don't be scared:)
Ooh, la la!  They make my fridge look so pretty and they are a great reminder of Psalm 119:72 Your instructions are more valuable to me than millions in gold and silver.

I also made these simple reminder verses of Psalm 119:72 to keep in my purse (one is next to my credit card).   Here is the link for you to print as you wish; I made 4 different choices.  Psalms Bible Reminder

2 comments:

  1. Kaylee I did this with my oldest and she loved it! Thanks for sharing all of your fun, creative ideas! i'm going to share this link on my blog :-) - Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim! I didn't realize you had a blog, too. That's great!

      Delete